Updated November 5, 2014.
WILLIAMS HUNTING LODGE
November 5, 2014 TIM WILLIAMS
Williams Lodge was opened in 1937 by Elliott and Gracie Williams.
It is located at the end of South End road.
Hurricane Hazel 1955. Johnny and Eddie
Williams. Anne Fentress. That is a Mason Swan decoy they are
playing with that in 2004 was worth $100,000.
January 18, 2012. From Junior Historian Assoc. The
Virginian-Pilot, January 11, 1982.
Home for the Hunt
Cold and tired, duck hunters head for the
warmth and good cheer awaiting them at the Williams' Lodge on
Tim Williams is a guide at the family lodge his
grandmother Mama Grace Williams has kept going for nearly 60
Mardell Williams Bonney - Methodist Church